Is your child living up to his full academic potential?
Are you overwhelmed by the prospect of college admissions?
Are homework struggles wearing you down?
Every student can benefit from personalized attention. Whether it’s help with nightly homework assignments, organizational skills, or preparation for private school or college admissions tests and applications, a targeted, focused tutoring program can make all the difference.
Apt Tutoring's professional tutors are equipped to assist with all elementary, middle school, and high school subjects, as well as standardized exams, including the SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests, Advanced Placement, ISEE, SSAT & HSPT.
All of our tutoring and college counseling services are conducted on a one-to-one basis and we will accommodate your child’s schedule. Our tutors are experienced, highly qualified, and passionate about their fields of expertise. Most hold Master’s degrees and have experience both as tutors and teachers.
Located in downtown Hingham, our top-notch teaching professionals and one-to-one attention make Apt Tutoring, Test Prep & College Counseling the best resource available for middle and high school students in the Boston area.
Key points of our program:
- We customize our instruction to fit each student’s strengths and weaknesses with attention to individual learning style and academic goals.
- We make sure that the student’s time is efficiently and effectively spent.
- In addition to teaching the subject matter, we help our students gain valuable organization and study skills essential to success in high school, college, and beyond.
- We provide frequent progress reports.
- We don’t sell tutoring and test prep packages. Pay for only the sessions you need.
Think of us as your all-in-one resource for academic assistance. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.